Strange activity last night.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So this car slowly drives by, and stops in front of my neighbors house at 1:18am.
No one exits or enters that car, but while I was watching I could see flash's of light once in a while from the drivers side. Someone stop to take a hit off their crack pipe?
I'm thinking all it is seen is the initial flick of the lighter, but the tinted windows prevent seeing the actual flame.
Or have I watched too many of @lulu5kamz videos. Ha :cool:

Not that it matters, but anyone know what suv this is, shot from a different angle.
1657657532096.png

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Looney, you should get one of these...you'd be able to see right thru those windows with the World's Brightest Flashlight. :D

Come to think of it, I have a very bright flashlight and I thought one time, you know there's something missing, just something not quite right with this light, ah, that's it, it needs a fan in it!

Man that's always been my lifelong dream to have a flashlight with a fan in it, ha.

You think a 100,000 lumen, in strobe mode, would have made the guy sitting in the car need to change his drawers.

Last edited:

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
He's on his phone, and it's flashing IR light every now and then to check if he's looking. "By flashing infrared light at your face, the iPhone is performing its Attention Aware function, which basically just checks that you're engaged with whatever is on the screen so it can act accordingly."

Never even knew iphones did this until I was on the PC in the bedroom setting up a new camera late one night. Wife was in bed behind me on her phone and I kept seeing random flashes on the new camera which was in night mode with IR on since the lights were out. Googled if iphones flashed IR, and sure enough, they do.

That's my guess.