Strange Problem (Freezing) when using camera groups

rzoo4u2c

n3wb
Reaction score
I have divided my cameras into groups and can seperate them. I prefer to have just front cams displayed at night. When I do that the whole Blue Iris Program is basically freezing. I get message saying program not responding and wait for it or close it option. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with db folder as I renamed it to test and it worked. I changed back to all cameras at that time, and put db back to its original name. Am running i7 3770k and 16 gig memory. My database file is on c and my new and storage is on another drive but on the computer locally. I hope someone can shed some light on this.
My storage is 3tb and at present my db is almost 4 gig. Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have divided my cameras into groups and can seperate them. I prefer to have just front cams displayed at night. When I do that the whole Blue Iris Program is basically freezing. I get message saying program not responding and wait for it or close it option. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with db folder as I renamed it to test and it worked. I changed back to all cameras at that time, and put db back to its original name. Am running i7 3770k and 16 gig memory. My database file is on c and my new and storage is on another drive but on the computer locally. I hope someone can shed some light on this.
My storage is 3tb and at present my db is almost 4 gig. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum. Your database may be corrupt have you tried rebuilding it? If that doesn't help, then delete the db folder and restart blue iris so it can regenerate completely.