Subscription is current, but I'm in evaluation mode?

rustynut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I came home today and my whole system was off. I restarted, and all cameras have a blue water mark "Blue Iris Evaluation Version". My BI settings-About screen says my subscription is expired 4/7/2023. I renewed on 4/17/2023. Everything worked until today. It's weird due to the fact we caught a thief just last week on this system. Thanks for any help.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I came home today and my whole system was off. I restarted, and all cameras have a blue water mark "Blue Iris Evaluation Version". My BI settings-About screen says my subscription is expired 4/7/2023. I renewed on 4/17/2023. Everything worked until today. It's weird due to the fact we caught a thief just last week on this system. Thanks for any help.
Re-enter the code supplied with your renewal of 4/17.

There was a big server crash the first Friday in July (I think) that caused similar problems with many BI folks.

blueirissoftware.com website down (2023.07.07)

rustynut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oops, I should have read on 1st. I just freaked out after we just got robbed.