Reaction score
The Hint: Lite-AI Series

IPC-HDBW3241F-AS-M
2MP Lite AI IR Fixed focal Dome Network Camera
2MP, 1/2.8” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
Outputs max. 2MP (1920 × 1080)@30 fps
H.265 codec, high compression rate, low bit rate
Built-in IR LED, max. IR distance: 50 m
ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire
Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, scene changing, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection
Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card, built-in Mic
12V DC/POE power support
IP67, IK10 protection
SMD

Has more RAM to accommodate the AI functions

@EMPIRETECANDY

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear Andy plans to stock this particular model given the present demand of the previous model.

billgill

n3wb
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear Andy plans to stock this particular model given the present demand of the previous model.
I'm not sure where you got that information from. My communication with Andy on the 14th suggested the camera is not available yet - nothing said he wouldn't get them in though. As far as regular stock - that's up to Andy.

With the impact the Coronavirus has had on Chinese business, I'm not surprised at the lack of information at the moment.

@EMPIRETECANDY, care to comment?

I'm keen to try one as a front door camera. It's a shame this form factor doesn't have alarm I/O though.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The camera is available to purchase from other sources but I suggest purchasing from Andy instead. Also, this model is not all-metal as per Dahua specs (Metal+Plastic). For alarm I/O I suggest checking out the mini-PTZ model