Sunba Speed Dome camera on Amazon ?

richtj99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I rely heavily on Robert Chou's IPcamviewer software for remote camera viewing. The Sunba 601 does work as an Onvif camera, PTZ works great however the presets dont work at all.

I emailed support, they reached out to Robert Chou & sent him a camera so he could get presets working in their software. I cant speak for longevity of the camera but the support is amazing.

Now in terms of using Geovision VMS, the presets do work fine. It is lightning fast, the zoom seems to be perfect every time (my geo PTZ camera always needs a refocus). It is absolutely AMAZING image quality. The PTZ is super fast and did i mention the focus - superb.

I just cant get over how clear the images are. The 801 has an auto tracking functionality but no POE (4amps for the 801). Due to distance from power i need POE.

So today I love it, I hope it lasts which is the real trick. It works great with Geovision (what i use for software) and it works 90% on the android app I love & soon to be 100%. At the price point its tough to beat.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
Anyone else who has this 601 cam happen to use BI who can confirm all its functions and PTZ work with BI desktop and BI remote app?

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Would love to see some day and night footage samples if you have the time...
Did you go through Amazon?