Support email problem

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If someone could make him aware, it would be appreciated. I would, but therein lies the problem of actually being able to communicate with him!
Surely you have the capability to send email via gmail or yahoo.

lusk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Surely you have the capability to send email via gmail or yahoo.
The only email accounts that I have are the ones which are causing me the issues. I can, of course, create one but if some kind person would be able to oblige, that would be handy.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The only email accounts that I have are the ones which are causing me the issues. I can, of course, create one but if some kind person would be able to oblige, that would be handy.
You are asking someone else to take the time to deal with your problem when you can create an email account in 30 seconds.

lusk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You are asking someone else to take the time to deal with your problem when you can create an email account in 30 seconds.
Yes. It is about being part of a community and offering help and assistance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. It is about being part of a community and offering help and assistance.
Help and assistance is for people who have attempted to resolve something on their own. You know exactly what the problem is and the solution but are too lazy to spend 30 seconds to create an email account? Why in the world should someone help you?

lusk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Help and assistance is for people who have attempted to resolve something on their own. You know exactly what the problem is and the solution but are too lazy to spend 30 seconds to create an email account? Why in the world should someone help you?
Why should they not help? If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd gladly do it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why should they not help? If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd gladly do it.
Because you are being lazy. If you would do it for someone else, why in the world cant you do it for yourself? Additionally it would be easier for you to communicate back and forth and test the solution.

lusk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Because you are being lazy. If you would do it for someone else, why in the world cant you do it for yourself? Additionally it would be easier for you to communicate back and forth and test the solution.
Lazy: maybe or maybe not. The whole purpose of forums such as these, or so I thought, was to help one another out. The issue is explained in my post above and all it would have been pleasant if someone would send an email on my behalf and also on the behalf of another person too. Seems an easy solution to me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lazy: maybe or maybe not. The whole purpose of forums such as these, or so I thought, was to help one another out. The issue is explained in my post above and all it would have been pleasant if someone would send an email on my behalf and also on the behalf of another person too. Seems an easy solution to me.
No the easy solution is for you to get off your ass and send an email. You are asking someone to do your work. That is not the purpose of the forum. Stop being lazy and create an account. I hope no one helps you with this.