SureVision substream

Reaction score
I am looking at a SureVision system that is starting to lose cameras on the multi window layout. The nvr is an SV-NVR2P16.V2 and both of the cameras that stopped displaying are SV-MB8-B.V2. The window shows "No Link" and no picture. If I single view either camera, they show a good clear picture. I've been through all of the settings and I don't see anything that seems off. Both cameras have been working fine for about 6 months and about a week ago 1 stopped and this morning the second one stopped. They are cameras 13 and 14 if that makes any difference.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are 16. None of the others are having any problems yet
I ask because of NVR bandwidth reasons.

Have you replaced the RJ-45 on both ends of one of the "bad" camera's Ethernet cables OR temporarily replaced one of the existing "bad" camera's cable with a working cable?
I keep at least one 100 ft. patch cable on hand for testing/emergencies.

Reaction score
I ask because of NVR bandwidth reasons.

Have you replaced the RJ-45 on both ends of one of the "bad" camera's Ethernet cables OR temporarily replaced one of the existing "bad" camera's cable with a working cable?
I keep at least one 100 ft. patch cable on hand for testing/emergencies.
That was my plan for today. I was just hoping that I was just missing something simple that someone could point out, so I don't have to run new cables the length of the building.