Suspicious Car And Lady

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I noticed a suspicious SUV parked across the street a few days ago and kept and eye on it. Looking back on the cameras I saw a lady get out of it and acted strangely walking away from it. A few days later the SUV was gone. Looking back on the cameras I see the lady again coming back to the SUV. Again she was walking very strangely on her way back to the car. She kept looking around. Here is the video of her approaching the car. Look when the car goes by she looks away so they cannot get a good look at her. Tell me what you think. I was thinking stolen vehicle or maybe keeping it away from a repro.

Edit: This camera is the best one showing most of the scene. The SUV is just out of the picture to the left. Also when she exits to the left that is all there is if you want to exit the video. Also expand the video for best viewing.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Try it again. Now the video starts at the 53 second mark. Oh well. You will have to back it up if this one works.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
The car is stolen and she is definitely talking to herself. Call it in as a suspicious vehicle and when the cops show up, go out and tell them that you have video of the person that left it there. We do it all the time.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I did call the police and report the suspicious activity. Turns out the lady lives in the tract and the police have had calls on her before. I think she is paranoid the way she kept stopping and looking around. Like someone was after her. Later that day I saw the car parked in a different section of the tract but still away from her house. I had thought a stolen car or the repro-man was after the car.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Update. On my walk around the track tonight the car is still parked in the "new" location. I will be interested as to where she parks it next. By the way the police said where it is parked now it is closer to her home than when it was parked across the street from my house.