Suspicious vehicle - What do you think?

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
What do you think? I think this is pretty suspicions myself. I can't see a valid reason for what they are doing

Set the video to HD, in the top right they come into frame and head down a dead end for a moment

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
student driver doing some excercises with their parent/instructor, would be my guess.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
practicing for driving in the UK? or just curb-hugging to 'get the feel of it'? yeah, it's weird. that's just what came to mind... :)

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I understand your caution. Paper plates are running rampant across Harris County. Seems like most I see are always expired (have been that way before covid times) and I always wonder why the police arent seeing these like I seem to.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
You are free to drive with expired registration until April due to COVID, sadly

I say get rid of all paper plates. Me and my wife play a game called paper plate or not, we see shitbox vehicles and guess if they have a paper plate, 90% of the time we correct

1611887449734.png

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
It also makes me wonder why I'm paying my registration like some of chump, when no one else is? I may as well just fire up Microsoft Word and print myself off a fake paper plate like everyone else

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Clearly they are looking for a black civic with a better back bumper to take off the car LOL.

Certainly looks like they doing a daytime casing of the hood for a nighttime visit.

We were all blindly unaware of what was happening on our streets until cameras....

Hopefully your system can pick that up tonight and alert you when they come through about 2am.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
They might want to look for a whole new car :rofl: Front looks beat to shit too

They can try hop my gate and take my truck, I've been meaning to rotate some ammo out but haven't had the chance to get to the range