SWANN NVR 8000 compatibility with Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I ?

danysony

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Swann NVR 8000 will work with Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I which is Swann NHD-880 equivalent.
Or may be someone re flashed the firmware with Hikvision software?
Thank you

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

benetton73

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I Have that nvr, I did flash it with hikvision firmware. I have several swann cameras that I flashed with hikvision firmware and about 4 Original hikvision camera running on it as well

danysony

n3wb
Reaction score
I Have that nvr, I did flash it with hikvision firmware. I have several swann cameras that I flashed with hikvision firmware and about 4 Original hikvision camera running on it as well
Do you have a link with the firmware that you used? Also could you do the update from the NVR menu or you used a special program?Thx

benetton73

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm at work right now. When I get home I will let you know which firmware I used .I just flashed it from the NVR menu

benetton73

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes it was
No sure if I'm allowed to post links
I'll be back home in a couple of hours and post the link

AMaz

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you so mutch,I really appreciate
Were you able to upgrade? I have the Swann 8 Channel NVR-8000 and am trying to upgrade to Hikvision firmware. I'm not sure which one to try or if the one posted above will work. TIA

AMaz

n3wb
Reaction score
I just wanted to confirm that the link above worked. I successfully upgraded to build 170288. I tried later builds and there were errors/glitches so I went back to 170288. It is working with my 8MP Swann cameras. Thanks benneton73

glenncol

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Will this NVR work with the older cameras like the 2CD2332-I or any other ONFVIF compliant Dahuas?, the reason i i ask is that i see this NVR is H265 whereas the cameras i have are H264 so i am unsure if this will be compatible