Task to perform with 2 cameras with sound

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have the following task to perform:
1: To mount 2 cameras with audio - easy task
2. To be streamed live on the website of the municipality
3. To have a calendar on this web page from which to choose to display recordings from the cameras - such as NVR

Any ideas how to get it done. I have targeted the OBS studio software to stream both cameras to the web host company. Any other better ideas.

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hire a professional?!
Тhis is not the answer i'm looking for. Embedding scripts , CSS, HTMS and etc....will be done by the site programmers, I am asked for a streaming solution

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Тhis is not the answer i'm looking for. Embedding scripts , CSS, HTMS and etc....will be done by the site programmers, I am asked for a streaming solution
Any intelligible audio from a pinhole mic in a cam is next to worthless indoors and completely outside. And from 2, 3 and the PS it sounds like you’ve got it covered. Tricky part is going to be giving everyone on the internet the ability to play back. I’d imagine you’ll need to setup daily if not hourly backups via ftp or some other protocol to a file server that web hosting has the calendar pointed to. Probably have to transcode the auto backup .dav files to whatever web guys use for video before it gets linked to the calendar.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any intelligible audio from a pinhole mic in a cam is next to worthless indoors and completely outside. And from 2, 3 and the PS it sounds like you’ve got it covered. Tricky part is going to be giving everyone on the internet the ability to play back. I’d imagine you’ll need to setup daily if not hourly backups via ftp or some other protocol to a file server that web hosting has the calendar pointed to. Probably have to transcode the auto backup .dav files to whatever web guys use for video before it gets linked to the calendar.
The audio comment is simply not true.
Choosing good cameras, and properly installed and options setup, the built in mics are just fine.
In Dahua cams, turn off the "noise filter" in settings.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The audio comment is simply not true.
Choosing good cameras, and properly installed and options setup, the built in mics are just fine.
In Dahua cams, turn off the "noise filter" in settings.
Sounds like he’s after broadcast quality.