test run through motion detector

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone use the test run through the motion detector feature on BI? I right click on an alert click and check it off but I don't see boxes or anything, how is this supposed to work? the hel file isn't real clear.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone use the test run through the motion detector feature on BI? I right click on an alert click and check it off but I don't see boxes or anything, how is this supposed to work? the hel file isn't real clear.
Well I use it sometimes when looking at my recorded alerts to see and troubleshoot what did BI saw...Or to adjust my trigger settings.

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Test run uses the current trigger settings. So, you have to select "Highlight and rectangles" under motion sensor settings, then do the test run.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Test run uses the current trigger settings. So, you have to select "Highlight and rectangles" under motion sensor settings, then do the test run.
figured it out, and I must say, that is a bad ass feature since I can record myself performing an action and then test settings until the motion sensing gets me.