Testing 3 different 4-1 camera with a 5-1 DVR..

secplus

n3wb
Reaction score
So, I have acquired a XVR DVR unit, that accepts CVI, TVI, AHD, ANALOG, AND SDI cameras. The dvr unit is a Dahua oem

I also, coincidently got my hands on three different 4-1 dome cameras, all 1080p, all have CVI, TVI, AHD, CBVS outputs. So, I think that this could be a nice setup to test these cameras out. I will do just that this week..anything you guys want to see?

Attachments

secplus

n3wb
Reaction score
Alright, I had sometime tonight to pop them out the window to have a similar view, I changed them from CVI, to AHD, TVI, CVBS. I left everything at default, and named them according to model number and lens size. This is only night vision, with a little rain, from a third story window. I'll upload day pics tomorrow evening.

(My only issue, is that camera #2, HCC332M-IR, after setting to CVBS, I lost communication to the camera's menu via the dvr software. This camera has no external settings like dip switches or menu buttons, so I'm trying to figure out how to get back in it to change it back to CVI, any suggestions? I tried changing the protocol in the DVR to serial, but nothing)

Attachments