Thank you!

Nick70068

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I want to say, "thank you" to Andy!

I recently purchased 8 cameras (IPC-HDW2231R-ZS) and one NVR (NVR5208-8P-4KS2) from Andy. Everything went well. Equipment was shipped out on Monday and I received it on Wednesday via DHL!

I haven't hooked up the system yet at my new house, but I did power up the NVR with one camera and it worked flawlessly.

The only issue, which by all means wasn't a problem was the NVR came with looks like a European power cable. Since I had many standard American plug it wasn't a problem.

Nick

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I recently purchased 8 cameras (IPC-HDW2231R-ZS) and one NVR (NVR5208-8P-4KS2) from Andy. Everything went well. Equipment was shipped out on Monday and I received it on Wednesday via DHL!

I haven't hooked up the system yet at my new house, but I did power up the NVR with one camera and it worked flawlessly.

The only issue, which by all means wasn't a problem was the NVR came with looks like a European power cable. Since I had many standard American plug it wasn't a problem.

Nick
Hi @Nick70068

Sounds like they sent you an EU plug by mistake.

No big deal - note I ended up using one from an old PC as the one provided seemed a bit "thin" to me. ( aka less copper - I'm certain it would work fine, just had a lot of older cables around so why not put one with more copper in it? )

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Nick
We normally drop the US plug in the nvr box, not the Parts box, so can check it inside the NVR box.