That Is One Big Dog

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This has to be the largest dog I have ever seen walk by our house.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is that an Irish Wolf Hound? No leash. Hmmm...that lady must trust that dog...or she's a fool.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Years ago there was a guy who had a big sheep dog, I promise you it was 3 times the size of that dog. It was so huge and shaggy. He would walk it around the local library.

(I think it was a sheep dog, It was like that dog on the Shaggy DA or whatever. It's long shaggy hair in it's eyes)

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Even if she had the leash in hand it's not like she could really stop the dog from doing whatever it wants, so it is good it appears very well trained lol. I knew of one of those around here and it was kept in the back yard quite often and when I'd drive by I'd wonder why they bothered with a fence back there as it was a basic standard 4 foot tall fence and the dog could practically step over it! :D

I want one, but only if someone else pays the food bill.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that an Irish Wolf Hound? No leash. Hmmm...that lady must trust that dog...or she's a fool.
Even if she had the leash in hand it's not like she could really stop the dog from doing whatever it wants, so it is good it appears very well trained lol. I knew of one of those around here and it was kept in the back yard quite often and when I'd drive by I'd wonder why they bothered with a fence back there as it was a basic standard 4 foot tall fence and the dog could practically step over it! :D

I want one, but only if someone else pays the food bill.
The dog did have a leash. You can see it in the thumbnail. It was wrapped around the back of the dog and hanging down between the front and back legs. Razer is right, it would be difficult at best to try and control a dog this size from doing whatever it wanted to do. The dog "appeared" to be quite mellow. Maybe it is an older dog.