That's a big bobcat

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Dang!! What's wrong with that bobcat? I have at least 2 living on my farm, way back in the woods, but I only catch a brief glimpse of them on the cameras, once in a blue moon. You got them waltzing around in your front yard, in the middle of a subdivision!

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
BTW, nice grass......
Thanks, that's been a real challenge with so many days over 100 and over 80 days without rain

Yeah, I was going to say. Never seen one in a suburban area like that. Lucky to see one in the wild.
We see them every now and then here. I never knew about all the wildlife in our suburb before I got cameras - we've seen coyotes, possums, skunks, raccoons, and the usual rabbits, cats, etc.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting how it avoided the grass and walked on the rock wall.. like it was hugging cover..
I’ve always thought that was kind of odd… Fox, cats, raccoons, deer, etc., will tend to follow the sidewalks and rock paths in my yard even though there’s a shorter direct path across the grass. Not always depending on where/when but most often for those routes. One of those things that I never noticed much before I had cams.