The Hunter Biden did WHAT? thread...

Reaction score
It's kind of funny, kind of satire, kind of politics, kind of weird, kind of liberal hypocrisy... but DAMN... this boy needs his own thread.

Honestly-- I want a nice place to come back to and easily find the best stuff....

Here's a good one... Hunter arguing with a whore over how much coke he has.

Reaction score
1657509636272.png

Joe Biden wrote to his son Hunter and others close to him using the pseudonym “Peter Henderson” – a fictional Soviet Union-era spy in several Tom Clancy novels who infiltrated the US government, emails show.

The messages contained on Hunter’s abandoned laptop appear to indicate the then-VP started using the fictitious mole’s moniker in October 2016 while forwarding a YouTube video to his son Hunter, brother Jim, daughter-in-law Hallie, as well as his sister and longtime political strategist Valerie Biden Owens.

Biden sent the message using an email address with a username of “67stingray” — a clear reference to his beloved 1967 Corvette Stingray.

The name attached to Biden’s “67stingray” account at the time was “Peter Henderson” – which matches the name of the KGB spy in Clancy’s popular Jack Ryan series, according to online fan pages.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm curious... they're exhaustive investigations into the background of individuals that have various levels of secret clearance. The higher the clearance, the more there is a requirement for thorough background checks, and a history of ethical behavior.

What is the process for POTUS? Can someone be elected POTUS and given no clearance because they fail normal background checks? How does that work when you've got primary authority for nuclear operations?

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency — the President must be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years.

They could even be a convicted felon.

Elected officials are exempt from lots of requirements us normal folk have to comply with. A few elected positions like County Engineer have a degree and license requirement, but most elected positions have minimal to no requirements. Just the ability to get elected.

Could you imagine if our jobs only listed those three requirements lol.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm a convicted felon x3, so I have a bright future ahead of me ;)

Funny that in certain jurisdictions a felon cannot vote, but one can become POTUS. I don't necessarily think that a felony conviction should be disqualifying, but it's certainly a bad start, and there's a ton of other people who don't carry that mark of antisocial behavior.

Then again, qualities that are antithetical to healthy social fabric is practically a requirement of leftists :p I'm probably a top candidate for them, especially since I identify as native American. All I have to do is announce my identity as a woman and I'll go straight to the top.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm curious... they're exhaustive investigations into the background of individuals that have various levels of secret clearance. The higher the clearance, the more there is a requirement for thorough background checks, and a history of ethical behavior.

What is the process for POTUS? Can someone be elected POTUS and given no clearance because they fail normal background checks? How does that work when you've got primary authority for nuclear operations?
It all depends if they are a democrat or republican.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Google Images has been acting wonky lately - Hunter Biden 2024 :rofl:
At the pace this country is going, this whole country is going to....