The Login Return Time is Up

Reaction score
Dhaua NVR 16 port PoE Network Setup Trouble Shooting.

Background:
NVR plugged into camera over cat6 (on solid lead) 15 meters
NVR on top of desk for 8 days.
NVR not connected to internet. (this was due to trouble shooting for the home network, sperate issue which I fixed)
Camera displaying with all functions and features

Issue:
Today I prepared 7 more PoE cat5 and 6 cables for the new cameras coming next week.
I moved camera from port D15 to D2. It re-initialized no issue, display on right away.
I plugged all 7 remaining net cables
Everything seemed fine
Then plugged next work cable in and 20 sec later I get "The Login Return Time is Up" as well as the following message "Cannot Find the Network Host".
Although I re-booteed the unit, now I only get the last message.
I am not a network person and know a little about networks but now enough.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
I have moved my camera to D15 again and it registered just fine and getting a green dot, telling me the NVR and camera are OK
But when I select the camera under system settings it is blank, no display of video?
Any ideas why?

Reaction score
When I moved the view to show external view (all 16 cameras) the display came back.
I will now slowly trouble shoot this issue by installing one cable at a time and giving it time to stabilize (30 min) to determine if its a cable connection issue.
NOTE: Some cables are cat6 with "end to end" connectors going to cat5 and one cable is cat5 "External" grade used in outside or under water environments. Once I have this stabilized I will plug in the network cable. Wish me luck.

Reaction score
All POE cables connected to NVR. Waited 1 hr and all is fine. Plugged in new camera and working as expected. I was anticipating that some of the end to end connectors and or cat cable connectors were potentially faulty but this proves that all is working as expected. NVR still not connected to home network switch. All configs default from factory. I possibly suspect that the cable to the NVR/ internet switch might be the issue or the NVR reports this message as a normal function until configured properly. Not knowing is hypothetical "what if" scenarios all the time.