The Looney Left

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
1591071216491.png

Apparently these riots are the largest Joe Biden for President rallies to date.

All in the name of their “march towards progress“

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200603-091949_Chrome.jpg
Hillary Clinton posts blacked out picture from Obama era, insinuating that Trump is in hiding. Fact check: LIE...

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A better title would have been "How The Two Parties Switched in the mid-1900s..."

Edit: my only interest in the video was the explanation of how the base of the Democratic and Republican parties have changed.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
A better title would have been "How The Two Parties Switched in the mid-1900s..."

This is purely Leftist Marxist Anti-capitalism Democrat propaganda. This misses all the civil rights issues that democrats voted against leading directly up to the point where LBJ said “Ill have those “Niggers“ voting Democrat for the next 200 Years” . The party never flipped. The KKK did not magically switch. The civil rights act is what had enslaved Blacks.

Last edited:

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This misses all the civil rights issues that democrats voted against leading directly up to the point where LBJ said “Ill have those “Niggers“ voting Democrat for the next 200 Years”
Did you watch the entire clip?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, from start to finish. You don't see the false narrative they Leftist VOX spins right from the start. They paint Trump a Racist, quoting Washington Post with Zero Facts to back up the false claims. The video producers start lying right from the beginning. But their naive base eats that stuff up I guess, without THINKING.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
My opinion is this is democrat-leaning propaganda trying to disguise itself as fair and objective. Seriously, the history I find shows that racism against blacks has been the sole providence of the democratic party, and I can't for the life of me figure out how they hoodwink blacks into voting for them. (Actually I understand that one way is the promise of ever-increasing free stuff, which has made blacks into modern day slaves of the democrats). The US became much more divided during the Obama era. My memory isn't the best, yet I remember statements like "Republicans can go to the back of the bus", "Elections have consequences", and "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight". I constantly hear that Trump is a racist, yet I've never heard one recording of him saying something racist, unlike easy pickins for that among democrats, an example being the LBJ statements already mentioned. WHAT gets done or said no longer matters any more in the US, it's only WHO says or does it. Look at what's happening now: Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben and other esteemed blacks are being erased from society in the name of helping blacks. An organization named BLM is behind tearing down a lot of statues of people who helped the blacks. In total it all looks to me like a war on blacks, being championed by the democratic party.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I challenge you to watch Dinesh D'Souza movie Hillary's America(free on Prime when I watched it, but I just checked and it looks like they "cancelled" it). Yeah it's a little corny as it doesn't have Spielberg as a director but it's full of facts hard to beat facts.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But their naive base eats that stuff up I guess, without THINKING.
I kind of think the same thing can probably be said about the "Inconvenient Truth about the Democratic Party" video.

For example:

dem1.png

dem2.png

KKK.png

I think most folks would be surprised to learn that everything above is true until they also also learn that the Democratic Party of those times primarily consisted of the same folks that owned the slaves in the Antebellum South (see map below). If that fact was added to the video, I think it would change the entire context.

Look at the map below. Assuming it's a correct representation for the times talked about above, is it really hard to believe that the Democratic Party of that time defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed reconstruction, founded the KKK, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought the Civil Rights Act? Or that a "Democratic" president from Texas back then would say "I'll have those *** voting Democrat for the next 200 Years”

The fact that the current Republican Party dominates the previous Democratic Party area below (and vice-versa for the current Democratic Party) is why I said I think things definitely flipped after the 1950s/1960s.

old.png

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It is amazing that the "woke" Left wants to eliminate anything that relates to the history of slavery and its' end in the US except for the Democratic Party which is the true grandfather of all that they claim to oppose. Hypocrisy knows no bounds and they can't even recognize their own hypocrisy which is staring them in their faces. And the insanity continues....

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The fact that the current Republican Party dominates the previous Democratic Party area below (and vice-versa for the current Democratic Party) is why I said I think things definitely flipped after the 1950s/1960s.
I'm usually afraid to open this thread because I fear it will turn into the common left-right-shouting match, so I appreciate it hasn't. I also hate to say anything in a post that I'm not darn near 100% sure about, which I certainly can't even get close to on this subject. So all I can say about the quoted statement above is that I don't agree that things flipped, and don't have anything concrete to support it.

More about the video: I view VOX Media as one of the left-leaning disinformation organizations. I can't prove that but can point out that some of its major players have ties back to MSNBC and Washington Post, which are obvious anti-Trump fake news leaders. Out of the gate at 0;17 in the video it claims that Trump incites racial tensions, using Washington Post as the authoritative source. Sorry VOX, it was Obama that incited the racial tensions, and that would have nothing to do with a flip in the 50s and 60s. We have some family in Europe and the only info they see is one-sided anti-Trump. Because of this they honestly hate and fear him. When we converse via phone or email, here in the US our jaws figuratively drop to the floor at all of the totally false things they report to us. They were told for instance, as clear fact, the lie that Trump advised drinking Clorox and injecting Lysol.

My high-level summary of the video is: It's true, you did catch the democrats lying and they really were racists, but that's all in the past, and now the republicans are the racists and you should believe us because this time we're telling you the truth.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More about the video: I view VOX Media as one of the left-leaning disinformation organizations.
Yeah, in hindsight I could have picked a less sensational video to illustrate which part of the country the Democratic Party was made of during the era they were doing the things mentioned in the other video.

Last edited: