The Power of Bitcoin

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
While the energy consumption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remains a hot topic, it's good to hear about efforts being made to offset emissions and invest in renewable sources like solar energy. The shift toward greener solutions shows that the industry is at least aware of its environmental impact, even if there's still a long way to go.
And another….

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
mining at home, with a gaming rig = not worth it, you would stress your card too much, just to get a few cents per day. Years ago it was much better.
BTC, SOL, ETH = are the staples of the industry right now, even AVAX, buy the dips, we are in an up trend, don't worry about the short cycle.

Reaction score
Sure thing! Bitcoin has been part of my own financial journey as well. I remember purchasing some Bitcoin several years ago when it was still relatively new to the mainstream. Since then, I've witnessed its growth and evolution. It's amazing to see how it's become more widely accepted as a form of payment and investment. If you want to learn more about Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, and safe investments, check out this crypto guide 바이낸스 수수료. It's been very helpful for me. Good luck!

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sure thing! Bitcoin has been part of my own financial journey as well. I remember purchasing some Bitcoin several years ago when it was still relatively new to the mainstream. Since then, I've witnessed its growth and evolution. It's amazing to see how it's become more widely accepted as a form of payment and investment.
How much was bitcoin when you bought it ?

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Bot out of the woodwork?
Seems a bit too precisely written. Very AI like.

Must admit BC scares me too much to invest (not that I can really). Not the volatility so much as the risk of losing everything if your password doesn't work, drive corrupts or fails etc. With banks etc, at least you can recover a lost password with BC it's fatal and everything you had is lost forever. There's also the regulation aspect with the possibility of non official currencies becoming illegal to trade or heavily taxed now Governments are getting in on the act.

The gains have been impressive from $6k not so long ago to $50+k now though. Gold has hardly moved by comparison making maybe 100% if you were lucky enough to buy pre-covid, and the last couple of years it's made maybe 4% which is less than a bank account in the same period. Feel sorry for metal investors atm.

Last edited:

whoami ™

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@CCTVCam you should look into hardware wallets. Trezor would be my suggestion. And about becoming Illegal... BlackRock got a spot Bitcoin ETF approved in January. Now you can buy Bitcoin with your IRA or 401k. Its not going anywhere.

Bitcoin's already breaking ATH's before the halving. It's going SO MUCH HIGHER... We are way ahead of schedule. Metcalfe's law says (n2)... which would put total crypto market cap at 9T this cycle.