The problem with bullets

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes I have a few of those and absolute spider magnets. But on the newer Dahua bullet style, you can pull the sun sheild all the way back and I think it helps. I am having better luck on the 1831 having done this.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
The other problem with bullets, they can be moved fairly easy. The pic with the kid telling us that we are number 2 was the original position, the next pic was just after they moved it. Needless to say, the cops where already called for this makeshift car show that popped up out of no where behind one of our customer's warehouses.

Attachments

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The other problem with bullets, they can be moved fairly easy.
Yes, there is that too. My dad has several Hik 2032s and sometimes over a few months of wind storms their mounts will loosen a bit and the camera will sag to point at the ground.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Every other day I have to walk around with a broom and brush away spider webs. That’s why I’m transitioning to turrets as budget allows. My bullets are HDCVI units and I’m going IP in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Every other day I have to walk around with a broom and brush away spider webs. That’s why I’m transitioning to turrets as budget allows. My bullets are HDCVI units and I’m going IP in their place.
Same here.

I have four bullet HIK's and I'm constantly destroying their webs with my custom "spider-web-removal-broom'".

At first, I said the spiders were stupid because I destroy their webs every other day. Then I realized that I'm the dummy. Mainly because I now think they create webs just for the entertainment value.

P.S. I have a similar fight with robin nests under my deck above the patio!

Sparkey

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see spiders on mine all the time but never had one build a web over it. It's a cheap Chinese knockoff of a Grandstream, maybe that's why.