The profile keeps changing

New Daddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've so far set up two profiles: stay-arm and away-arm, which I plan to coincide with my security system eventually.
But the profile keeps changing on its own. It keeps reverting from "2 Stay arm" to "1 Away arm".
Any idea why?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've so far set up two profiles: stay-arm and away-arm, which I plan to coincide with my security system eventually.
But the profile keeps changing on its own. It keeps reverting from "2 Stay arm" to "1 Away arm".
Any idea why?
Yes because you are putting them in temp mode instead of hold.

New Daddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes because you are putting them in temp mode instead of hold.
I see. It looks like you have to be running the schedule in order to make a profile stick.
Is there anyway to just stick to one profile, without any scheduling, until the user manually changes to another?
That works well with my security system, and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't with Blue Iris.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I see. It looks like you have to be running the schedule in order to make a profile stick.
Is there anyway to just stick to one profile, without any scheduling, until the user manually changes to another?
That works well with my security system, and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't with Blue Iris.
You can do it manually. Read the help file.