The Typical picture of a Perp on Nextdoor-type Apps with Consumer Grade Cameras like Ring, Nest, Arlo, Canary, Wyze, etc.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tell Kori Online bill pay through your bank is the only way to go. Been using it in one form or another for over 25 yrs.
At mine and a lot of other banks, it costs nothing to use. They prefer you use it vs checks.

I write exactly ONE check per yr, and that's it. For my gun range membership, because they are stuck in the 1970's still.
Checks are so antique. ;)

Any incoming money, goes direct deposit. Again, you can't depend on the post office system.

I stopped putting anything out going in the mail box before that, I drove it to the post office instead.
Besides, you can't depend on the post office to reliably get it there anyway.
I once mailed my mortgage payment to my local bank, that was 12 miles up the road. I get a call that my payments late....took that mail 2.5 weeks to get there.

Back when I still had employees, I stopped mailing paychecks because the employees sometimes wouldn't receive theirs for up to two weeks or longer, and sometimes never.
No amount of complaining to the post masters on both ends made no difference.
I mean it was a long way's, it is 100 miles from here to there.
After the upteenth call that "I didn't receive my paycheck". I set up direct deposit payroll in Quickbooks, and informed the crew that if they didn't have a bank account, it was time to start one. In 30 days all paychecks will be direct deposit, none will be mailed.

Never had another problem with payroll. And it was a wash in what it cost me between the service fee for DD, and mailing them.

If you aren't using direct deposit, or online bill pay at your bank, you're missing out. Sooo much easier.
Any other checks you may get, deposit with your cell phone app.
/soapbox

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone ID the perp breaking into cars? Or even see the perp for that matter LOL?

Great example of a typical fixed lens camera trying to do too much. Nice overview, but nothing can be IDENTIFIED from this.

Plus too much brick on the left and too much tree on the right. I bet the image looks great in infrared LOL

1682083012548.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Blink to the rescue. Can anyone IDENTIFY this door checker at 3:30am.

Look how poor the resolution is because of it being wifi. They have enough light that a good camera would have got a clean capture.

And love the narrative with this post. It is clear that everyone thinks Ring is the generic name for a camera LOL. Kinda like how people call making a copy a Xerox lol. Great marketing:

"Please keep your vehicle doors locked at night. This thief was caught on my neighbors' ring camera checking their car doors and went into his camaro early this morning"

1682083290577.png

Now this same guy was caught by the neighbor across the street with a Ring camera. What is up with the purple haze we see on so many Rings LOL. But because it is wifi and only motion detection and the wifi couldn't keep up so it is lower resolution, the perp was missed coming up to the vehicle and this was the first image available from the camera. They have great light and a good camera would have got a clean capture:

1682083630080.png

Last edited:

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Blink to the rescue. Can anyone IDENTIFY this door checker at 3:30am.

Look how poor the resolution is because of it being wifi. They have enough light that a good camera would have got a clean capture.

And love the narrative with this post. It is clear that everyone thinks Ring is the generic name for a camera LOL. Kinda like how people call making a copy a Xerox lol. Great marketing:

"Please keep your vehicle doors locked at night. This thief was caught on my neighbors' ring camera checking their car doors and went into his camaro early this morning"

View attachment 160629

Now this same guy was caught by a neighbor with a Ring camera. What is up with the purple haze we see on so many Rings LOL. But because it is wifi and only motion detection and the wifi couldn't keep up so it is lower resolution, the perp was missed coming up to the vehicle and this was the first image available from the camera. They have great light and a good camera would have got a clean capture:

View attachment 160632
I think I found the culprit:
1682088859497.png

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
It's so embarrassing I actually felt bad for her.:oops:
Marathon runners often defecate themselves due to electrolyte loss during races. It's quite common and wasn't often discussed before social media.

I've been an on and off competitive powerlifter. The common advice is to bring at least one extra pair of underwear and wet wipes to a competition. Just a fact of life.

And the women often urinate during deadlifts. Just biology reacting to someone lifting a multiple of their body weight off the floor.

It's the price athletes have to pay to excel at their sports.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some door checkers stole some stuff. Anyone recognize them?

I love what someone posted LOL:

"Show their faces. If they have the nerve to do the crime they don’t deserve to have their identities protected"

Um, I am fairly confident the OP is showing their faces and this is as good as it got LOL

1682473185795.png

I am guessing Amcrest by the look of the NVR?

1682473233343.png

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some door checkers stole some stuff. Anyone recognize them?

I love what someone posted LOL:

"Show their faces. If they have the nerve to do the crime they don’t deserve to have their identities protected"

Um, I am fairly confident the OP is showing their faces and this is as good as it got LOL

View attachment 161061

I am guessing Amcrest by the look of the NVR?

View attachment 161062
Looks bipedal...That should help narrow down the possible suspects...
You should post that they need to get higher megapixel cameras to see the responses you get...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
God, I wish we could hear the conversation!

Spectator: Oi darlin'! What you doin'? Are you....shitting on the lawn?!

Anonymous Shitter: Nah mate, stretching my quads and checking out this lovely lawn. It's in great shape and well maintained, but could do with a bit of extra fertiliser so leaving a wee deposit as gift.

Spectator: Oh right, fair play. Just mind you don't get any on the pathway, the stone is porous and will soak that organic fertiliser of yours right up and leave a nasty stain if you're not careful.