The walking dead

Pete

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone been keeping up with this series of/and seasons?
TBH I get so aggravated with it, and I could write a list of the mistakes that get made if I watched it all again to date...One of them being, they know biters can be sometime quiet and sneak up, yet the bloody fools seem to like wearing gear that exposes their arms, neck, below knee faces. They have had plenty of chance to armour themselves, but the GF says, yes but then there would be no program and if they did not get led into traps, there would be no excitement. Mummbleguff...No I say, you you got to retain a survival instinct above and beyond the dangers posed or you become an easy target.....Just my gripe of the day....I was sorry to see old Hershel lose his head and poor Beth in the hospital...

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Best not to think too hard about TV shows because you can poke holes in most of them without any trouble :)

This is one of my favorite currently airing shows but daaamn they sure like screwing over the characters.

Pete

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My coolest characters so far is without a doubt is Michonne the ninja girl girl and my heart goes out to Daryl the crossbow guy, but at times Rick the leader can be too misunderstanding. I am glad the Governor got Michonne's sword through his back....and those Smarmy sleeze balls at the Terminus...Excellent decapitation scenes shown of the leader getting axed to death....Oh and yeah, suppose some of those those biters were old people with no teeth or they had dentures...Just saying like...

Last edited: