This guy doesn't belong here

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Short story I saw this guy on play back after being away on a work trip. He didn't commit the crime this night just casing out the neighbors construction truck, but came back and did it a few nights later.

I won't post that clip tho since my neighbor has since asked for the footage and I denied him the video. Its unfortunate his mouth and crud comments over the cameras hurt any chance He or the police have on getting the video.

The police asked for it and were promptly denied. They said ok must not be neighborly love for him and I replied NOPE not one bit. they said have a good night and left

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nice amount of light there to get the face without over exposing it. Pity the neighbour is an arse about the cameras. People live in ignorance and don't realise just how much poo goes down outside their houses. On the face of it your attitude seems very harsh, but only you know the extent of what's gone down between you and the neighbour.
I've shown both mine footage of someone spending a few minutes prowling in front of both their houses/front doors one night on one of my overview cameras but they still don't even put a single light up by their front doors. I've not shown them any more footage of prowlers since, and there have been a few. BTW, I live in a narrow mid terrace so my overview camera can see all of my front garden and a bit of the neighbour's but not their actual front doors etc.
attitude is harsh? naw I treat most as I would want to be treated tho once you start complaining and getting mean about cameras you're out of luck. He's a ignorant drunk any how shocked he is still alive. You would think after his daughter over dosed in the bath tub and she wasn't found by him for two days because he was drunk he would straighten up. Pretty much everyone on the block has the same mentality they can't stand him.

He he couldn't understand I'm tired of my garage being tagged like everyone else why they were put up plus I have toys I the garage so I want to know who is around my toys at night

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
... and crud comments over the cameras
Funny how you would rather have the creeper come back and actually commit a crime instead of handing over the video for possible identification and questioning. Please post the video when he comes back and steals your property. :encouragement:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Funny how you would rather have the creeper come back and actually commit a crime instead of handing over the video for possible identification and questioning. Please post the video when he comes back and steals your property. :encouragement:
Well when and if he does ill post the video no problem. it would be a video of a walking guy and then the same guy leaving with the corners office. :eek:)

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How is it this guy dosent see the camera?
They do blend in well to be honest there is two of them one on each side of the garage in the alley. The less who notice the better cause once they see them I'm pretty sure ill find them busted up since they are not mounted high.

Here is a day shot of the one

No5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What type of camera was used for this shot? Excellent low light.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What type of camera was used for this shot? Excellent low light.

From milkisbad a simple 2mp dome no settings touched on it

I'm sure it could be better but I'm not traversed on the all the wdr smoothing etc settings

No5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
From milkisbad a simple 2mp dome no settings touched on it

I'm sure it could be better but I'm not traversed on the all the wdr smoothing etc settings
What model?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The is a good example of a native 2mp having better night vision than 3mp cameras...

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I won't post that clip tho since my neighbor has since asked for the footage and I denied him the video. Its unfortunate his mouth and crud comments over the cameras hurt any chance He or the police have on getting the video.

The police asked for it and were promptly denied. They said ok must not be neighborly love for him and I replied NOPE not one bit. they said have a good night and left
I don't blame you a bit! Great to see others on here with bad neighbors.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't blame you a bit! Great to see others on here with bad neighbors.

Its interesting how quick things change. I got up yesterday night to leave for Missouri and noticed a 2 police cars at his house then a unmarked corners van arrived and it turns out he died. According to the brother it was a stroke but that contradicts what he told the police that his brother was a heavy heroine and cocaine user ironically almost two years ago to the day his daughter was rolled out after Oding in the tub.

adimw

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thats sad that that was his life, and subsequent death.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thats sad that that was his life, and subsequent death.

Definitely explains his behavior in the neighborhood tho. Tho for the last few weeks now I have been seeing some odd folks checking out his property very late at night from the alley. one of the guys that was seen is actually wanted in connection with several robberies in the area.

And just this weekend end a kid was shot and the cameras actually got the guys running down the alley tho that video can't be released for obvious reasons. Tell you it was the best investment for garage cameras who would of thought how much actually takes place out there not to mention how easy it is for people to move freely without being seen

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
attitude is harsh? naw I treat most as I would want to be treated tho once you start complaining and getting mean about cameras you're out of luck. He's a ignorant drunk any how shocked he is still alive. You would think after his daughter over dosed in the bath tub and she wasn't found by him for two days because he was drunk he would straighten up. Pretty much everyone on the block has the same mentality they can't stand him.

He he couldn't understand I'm tired of my garage being tagged like everyone else why they were put up plus I have toys I the garage so I want to know who is around my toys at night ��
If your neighbor has hassled you in the past over the cameras and now wants footage, I agree, he can pound sand. For a murder, sure, but for vandalism or basic destruction of property he doesn't deserve it.

In the months since I've had fairly obvious exterior cameras, I've not heard a single comment from any neighbors about them.
Its interesting how quick things change. I got up yesterday night to leave for Missouri and noticed a 2 police cars at his house then a unmarked corners van arrived and it turns out he died. According to the brother it was a stroke but that contradicts what he told the police that his brother was a heavy heroine and cocaine user ironically almost two years ago to the day his daughter was rolled out after Oding in the tub.
Wow, didn't expect this turn to the thread.

Reaction score
The lighting in the video is very good. Is that purely from on the IR lighting from the camera or is it from an external light? If it's from external lighting, I find it hard to believe one or two external light sources could provide a well-lit area. Also, I'm curious about what your exposure setting is for that night video and the gain?