This is how accidents happen!

Kn10

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I wonder if the rear car driving forwards is a camera car. These dumbasses are probably doing a "reverse driving challenge" or something stupid for Youtube or Tiktok.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It would be interested to know the "reason" for this.

Reaction score
I wonder if the rear car driving forwards is a camera car. These dumbasses are probably doing a "reverse driving challenge" or something stupid for Youtube or Tiktok.
Your probably right, they always copy things they see on the internet. Which is how people get killed.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A couple mailboxes were taken out in my neighborhood by kids doing that!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably some idiots trying to become "TikTok" famous.

Does that make me sound old?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Driving backwards?
Yes, almost exactly like this video - came from the main street onto a side street going backwards but even faster and lost control and took out a few mailboxes and then left the scene going forward

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
I think these kids wanted to try out the "R"ace mode on their cars! In their next TikTok episode, they'll slam their car in the same "R"ace mode on the highway going 80mph. RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrocketlaunch :cool:

PS. the good news: thanks to a certain Darwin, these species often have a destination towards extinction, but at a "annoyance" cost for the "survivors".

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Youtube, that's exactly what I was thinking. Until youtube restricts stuff like this it's going to happen.