This puts lulu5kamz's corner to shame.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think I would have to move.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Must live next to Julian, Rickey and Bubbles.. especially if he reviews all this stuff so regularly to find it.

so much activity, and very little of it is useful at all.. zoom fuckers, use it!

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For us Canadian's this is a normal day! I didn't see anything out of ordinary and remember BC has had some of the best weed for decades and decades lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

khx73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't know.. one of lulu5kamz's corner videos made it on one of those youtube fail compilation videos :D

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
They don't call it living in the 'wack for no reason. It's the wrong end of the country for Bubbles and the boys though.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They don't call it living in the 'wack for no reason. It's the wrong end of the country for Bubbles and the boys though.
Whenl I grew up you would swear my buddies were identical to Julian Bubbles and Ricky, I mean right down to the black and white shirt and red side burns and I live in central Canada lol we are full of Trailer Park boys. Alot of fun though, and as far as interesting corners you should see the shit show in winter with 6-7 foot snow piles with guys ramming them.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. It looked to me like the guy who owns the cameras was responsible for some of that, specifically answering the door with a machete and using bear spray on a cop.