time for snow chains

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Middle Tennessee had buttercups in full bloom in the middle of January, most of the flowering fruit trees had full flowers 2 weeks ago, now I am seeing a lot of green leaves coming out on a lot of trees. What doesn't have leaves coming out is in in full buds today. Been in the upper 70's to very low 80's this week. My allergies have been going loco the past 3 weeks. So much damn pollen in the air. The wild onions are up at 10" or so in the yard. Really didn't want to break out the big ZTR for another couple of weeks. The fescue grasses are begging to differ on opinion on that.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Well if you want to see an old man fall,( and get back up) your gonna have to d-load that mother effer. cuz I aint posting it to You tube!
My Gf reminded me that I had velcro Ice cleats she picked up at a Garage sale 2 years ago. for a buck. I went back out on the ice to test them and made her crazy.

Attachments

Ckb3

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well if you want to see an old man fall,( and get back up) your gonna have to d-load that mother effer. cuz I aint posting it to You tube!
My Gf reminded me that I had velcro Ice cleats she picked up at a Garage sale 2 years ago. for a buck. I went back out on the ice to test them and made her crazy.
Well, you popped right up! What a difference the ice cleats make! Thanks for sharing!!!