Tire pick up.

Reaction score
After police investigation, my neighbor decided to pick the tire up. I could have bought a few more cameras with the 4000.00 dollars I would have received. But I have another case, because as he picked up the tire I noticed some one had dumped a box a trash. UGGHH!!!!

Reaction score
Why in the world would you push a baby stroller with an infant in it with your back to traffic when there's a sidewalk? :idk:
All it takes is a half-second of some moron texting or fooling with the radio and bang.......lives changed forever. :confused:
So many things people do, I do not understand. At least the kids were on the sidewalk.

Reaction score
Was wondering about that too. Is there some sort of tire dumping bounty or something?
Trash dumping has a reward of 4000 dollars if they are caught and convicted. They ask me do I want to press charges and I say absolutely. But so far I have received no payout, because once they realize the fine they have to pay they come back and pick it up.

Reaction score
I do not understand?
There is a 5 to 10,000 dollar fine for dumping. If you report them and they are convicted you get a reward of 4000 dollars. They will get convicted because I have them and their license plate recorded and I send it to the police. But the police gives them the option of coming back and picking up their shit. So they come back and get it and I do not get the reward of 4000 dollars.

Reaction score
They should still get a fine or a conviction so that it is on their record. Just because they picked it up does not mean they did not do it. What if someone else cleans up their mess, are they off the hook?

Like if you said to yourself, well I am not going to let this crap just sit here for weeks, I will clean it up so that the neighborhood is not a pig stye. Hell, my HOA would fine me if I do not clean up the trash on the side of my home that gets blown around on trash days.

Reaction score
They should still get a fine or a conviction so that it is on their record. Just because they picked it up does not mean they did not do it. What if someone else cleans up their mess, are they off the hook?

Like if you said to yourself, well I am not going to let this crap just sit here for weeks, I will clean it up so that the neighborhood is not a pig stye. Hell, my HOA would fine me if I do not clean up the trash on the side of my home that gets blown around on trash days.
I used to clean it up before I got my cameras. Now I call the police so the ass hats can pick up their own shit. Yeah I agree they should still get a ticket, because who is to say they are not going to go dump it some where else in the neighborhood.