Trespasser Takes A Tumble

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
He almost hit his head on our pine tree as he tumbled down the hill. The side door to the garage was open, but we have a steel security screen door that is double locked. He tumbled down the hill when he heard the screen door slam shut as I went out to chase him off. He didn't appear to be hurt as he walked away.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lol omg love it! He appears to be on drugs.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Quite the interesting corner that you live on.
Speaking of which, just saw this walking up the street...a guy carrying a BenQ Zowie XL2720 gaming monitor box. I hope he bought it...

BenQ Zowie XL2720.jpg

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is the view he saw when he walked by the 2 cameras on the side of the house and headed down the steps below our rear deck. By the looks of his clothes it appears he may have fallen down before he got to our house.

April 19, 2017 Trespasser.jpg

RH-Atl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
or some small trip wire.....
be a good tumble down that hill. lol

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
He was definitely messed up on something,we can spot people like this from a mile away on the Chicago force. We see about 25 ppl day just like this. You have a very nice camera setup,good positions,are those starlights ? Anyways good capture.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
He was definitely messed up on something,we can spot people like this from a mile away on the Chicago force. We see about 25 ppl day just like this. You have a very nice camera setup,good positions,are those starlights ? Anyways good capture.
Of the cameras that cover the front of the house, a couple of them are Starlights. The second camera shown in this video is the Dahua DH-SD49225T-HN Starlight (25x PTZ). The camera that recorded the actual tumble was replaced today with a 20x PTZ mounted a little higher than the previous camera.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I was not happy with the coverage on the back hill after removing the camera and replacing it with the PTZ. So I put that camera back in a much better coverage position. Here is the new position. Now I just need put in that tripwire...;)

Cam15.20170422_113658_1.jpg

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Provided they're legal in your state, this is what you need:

Fire shotgun blanks.

1. You'll hear it day or night.

2. Scare the hell out of any intruder who'll probably think he's being shot at!

Best camera seems to be camera 2 - great facial still you got out of it.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I was not happy with the coverage on the back hill after removing the camera and replacing it with the PTZ. So I put that camera back in a much better coverage position. Here is the new position. Now I just need put in that tripwire...;)
You are like me. Upgrading cameras and relocating them to a better position. I have two cameras on order from Andy right now for that reason.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
You are like me. Upgrading cameras and relocating them to a better position. I have two cameras on order from Andy right now for that reason.
I was up on a ladder yesterday adjusting both LPR cameras just slightly to try and get better positioning. LOL