Trial Version Software

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Using up every minute of your trial version even if it means setting at your computer 24/7 until it runs out? Looks like this guy is coming down to the wire, one Lucky Strike left and two bottles of gin gone. Dam should have just bought the dam NVR.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, cause then you would have been like this guy lol:

"I have been playing with the Blue Iris application and have found it to be much easier to use than the Dahua NVR GUI. Also, I am now able to record the video from a couple of Wyze cameras configured with RTSP firmware. Too bad I bought the NVR already, but it turned out to be a real pain to configure."

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nah, cause then you would have been like this guy lol:

"I have been playing with the Blue Iris application and have found it to be much easier to use than the Dahua NVR GUI. Also, I am now able to record the video from a couple of Wyze cameras configured with RTSP firmware. Too bad I bought the NVR already, but it turned out to be a real pain to configure."

been reading up and studing blue Iris so when i do down load ill be a little ahead, I appreciate the advice you gave me on how to see this camera in explorer a lot of settings that my NVR don't have. Could never get plugin to work with that player kept denying the download. Since i set this to ONVIF everything seems ok just have to use explorer to do settings, I did notice since i set it to ONVIF if i shut down NVR and turn back on it reverts back to private and i have to change back to ONVIF other wise good.