Triggered record duration for second camera

sr80

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it possible to have one camera trigger another camera to record for a specific duration? i.e., Cam A motion detection triggers Cam B to record for 60 minutes in 10 min segments. I already have a second profile setup to have two cameras record continuously during a specific time period, and I can change it to have one of those cams trigger the other one based on motion detection but I don't see where to set the second camera record duration when triggered by the other camera. I think I must be missing something simple. Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Break time..it will be the same regardless of trigger source.

sr80

n3wb
Reaction score
fenderman, thanks for your reply.
Still clear as mud. Maybe someone else knows.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
fenderman, thanks for your reply.
Still clear as mud. Maybe someone else knows.
if you are not willing to search the help file for the terms I gave you, explain what you dont understand or simply look at your settings then no one should help you. Put some work in yourself.

sr80

n3wb
Reaction score
I searched the help file, explained what I didn't understand (the first time), and pored over all the relevant settings BEFORE posting.
I put the work in, fenderman.
You assumed too much, offered more venom than help, and made no attempt clarify anything.
The issue not a big deal anyway, so I'm done with it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I searched the help file, explained what I didn't understand (the first time), and pored over all the relevant settings BEFORE posting.
I put the work in, fenderman.
You assumed too much, offered more venom than help, and made no attempt clarify anything.
The issue not a big deal anyway, so I'm done with it.
nope, you did nothing - that is evidenced by your responses...lazy ass...