Trip wire queston

Reaction score
Hello Comunity

I'm a new user with a new setup with a 3 camera wired with EAGLE-PCO-5MP-4BB with 3 camera's that look like - DAHUA DH-HDW1239TL-LED 2M Full-color Starlight HDCVI Eyeball Camera .....however, I don't see any branding on the casing (installed by CCTV engineer)

The question I have relates to the tripwire set up within the IVS setup - I can only seem to add tripwire rules to any of the 2 out of 3 cameras installed ......when adding a tripwire rule (3rd rule to the 3rd camera) - I get the error "reached the max capability of AI analysis" ......I can only activate this one the 3rd camera if I disable the tripwire rule from camera 1 or 2.

Can anyone shed some light on this AI feature - can I only have 2 tripwire rules? ....is it a limitation of the EAGLE-PCO-5MP-4BB?

Cheers
Jim

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Comunity

I'm a new user with a new setup with a 3 camera wired with EAGLE-PCO-5MP-4BB with 3 camera's that look like - DAHUA DH-HDW1239TL-LED 2M Full-color Starlight HDCVI Eyeball Camera .....however, I don't see any branding on the casing (installed by CCTV engineer)

The question I have relates to the tripwire set up within the IVS setup - I can only seem to add tripwire rules to any of the 2 out of 3 cameras installed ......when adding a tripwire rule (3rd rule to the 3rd camera) - I get the error "reached the max capability of AI analysis" ......I can only activate this one the 3rd camera if I disable the tripwire rule from camera 1 or 2.

Can anyone shed some light on this AI feature - can I only have 2 tripwire rules? ....is it a limitation of the EAGLE-PCO-5MP-4BB?

Cheers
Jim
if you are using AI NVR and using tripwire from backend NVR (ur camera is not AI based) it can support 2 channels in NVR2-I and XVR5-I2 also support 2 channel max.