Trouble remote viewing Blue Iris

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The latest version that is fully compatible with Blue Iris 4 is version 77: bp2008/ui3

Your reverse proxy server might be cutting off longer responses for some reason. That ui3 script you pasted just ends in the middle of a function declaration.

dmadesign

n3wb
Reaction score
The latest version that is fully compatible with Blue Iris 4 is version 77: bp2008/ui3

Your reverse proxy server might be cutting off longer responses for some reason. That ui3 script you pasted just ends in the middle of a function declaration.
Thanks again for the help, Based on your saying they the script was getting cutoff I added "Proxy_Buffering off" to NGINX and it seems to have fixed the issue. Still not sure why it was working fine for 2 years before this became an issue, but at least it seems to be working. BTW, it also fixed the issue we were having with the IOS app.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, who knows. Blue Iris's web server is homebrewed I believe, so it might not be fully HTTP compliant in some way that broke nginx's proxy buffering.

That said, I've tested with nginx before, and many others use it regularly with BI, and haven't had this issue.