Trouble with action sets on PTL camera not responding.

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, I am having problems with a PTZ camera that is not responding to action sets. I have one PTZ camera that is set to back-up other cameras when they are triggered. I Have several cameras and most all are set so when they are triggered, the PTZ will turn and in the direction of the camera that was triggered. I can go to each individual camera and trigger them and the PTZ works every time on every camera. But if I go outside and trigger any camera by walking by, the PTZ does not respond. However, when the cameras are triggered, they do respond to the motion and record the event. Also I am not getting any push notifications from blue iris but I can get a push on the Amcrest Pro app. I guess I should mention all of my cameras are Amcrest. I also have an action set for a camera at the gate to my property to sound an alarm on the computer when a vehicle approaches and that has quit working also. The whole set up has been working great but it started going south last summer. I have reset the data base and started looking into push-over but I got side tracked and never finished. I am about to the point of uninstalling and reinstalling blue iris but I have read where that might be easier said than done. I am thinking maybe a email issue or something like that but again when I trigger a test, it works. If anyone has any idea's please pass them on to me. Thanks