Trouble with push notification for Laview NVR(LV-N9516D6E-T3)

bertc

n3wb
Reaction score
I can't get my Laview push notification to work on Android or iOS. I've done port forwarding, install a bunch of Laview apps. Still not a single sign that its working.

Now I'm setting the email smtp but it's not attaching an image. I'm so ready to give up on this...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't get my Laview push notification to work on Android or iOS. I've done port forwarding, install a bunch of Laview apps. Still not a single sign that its working.

Now I'm setting the email smtp but it's not attaching an image. I'm so ready to give up on this...
Give up and call it a day.

bertc

n3wb
Reaction score
Is Blue Iris a possible solution for a push notification? Or is Blue Iris a solution of you don't have an NVR.

I might have to do a convoluted way to get my push notification of I can't find a software solution.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is Blue Iris a possible solution for a push notification? Or is Blue Iris a solution of you don't have an NVR.

I might have to do a convoluted way to get my push notification of I can't find a software solution.
You can use blue iris with or without the nvr, the best solution though is to use it without the nvr and plug the cameras into a poe switch. However if all you are looking for is push notifications you can do that on the nvr. You need to post more information if you want someone to help you.
If you are looking for a powerful and customizable NVR replacement then BI is a great choice.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
you don't need port forwarding for push notifications. port-forwarding is for incoming connections and generally discouraged for security reasons.
push notifications are outbound and should not require any config changes on your network, as long as the cam can reach the internet (which has it's own secuirty issues...)

that said, maybe if you post some screenshots of your network and other config pages where you're trying to set this in the cam's UI...