Trying to download Codeproject ai server win x64 2.6 5 help!

DeCePTS

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to download Codeproject ai server win x64 2.6 5 for awhile now and it will only get about half way before it stops downloading then repeats. Tried everything from different VPN servers etc. with no luck. Is there anyone that has a copy of the latest codeproject.ai server for Windows that they could send me please?

Thanks!

DeCePTS

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the same problem, using Chrome it eventually came through.
Yeah I had to reach out to a friend to see if they could download it. After several attempts on their end they were able to get it and then send it to me. It appears they have some kind of hosting issues for it would start the download and eventually fail and then retry many times. For me personally it never fully came through but for my friend after a few attempts it did.

edgarJakob

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah I had to reach out to a friend to see if they could download it. After several attempts on their end they were able to get it and then send it to me. It appears they have some kind of hosting issues for it would start the download and eventually fail and then retry many times. For me personally it never fully came through but for my friend after a few attempts it did.
Could you perhaps upload it somewhere and post the link? It's impossible for me to download it. I would really appreciate it. Many thanks for that!