Trying to purchase on Ali Express fails.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It lets me get all the way to Confirm and Pay and then says I'm not signed on to my Ali account, try again, but I am signed in?
Suggestions?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not ordering squat until Feb if I can help it they won't ship til then anyways, Andy never told me if I had to pay now to reserve, ima play with my ultra bullet first anyways

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so this hasn't been resolved after all. This was my daughter (she's in TX, I"m in IN) trying to order from Andy.
It's not being blocked by her bank. I just wonder if they shut down accepting payments during the Holiday.
She tried different browsers, different computers, and the APP. No joy.

Anyone successfully purchased and Paid for anything on ALiExpress the past 3-4 days?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok, so this hasn't been resolved after all. This was my daughter (she's in TX, I"m in IN) trying to order from Andy.
It's not being blocked by her bank. I just wonder if they shut down accepting payments during the Holiday.
She tried different browsers, different computers, and the APP. No joy.

Anyone successfully purchased and Paid for anything on ALiExpress the past 3-4 days?
I only go through paypal and andy hasn't answered my messages, he may be totally out of the loop, I personally don't want to tie up hundreds of dollars with something that won't ship til mid february anyways, especially with the bullshit that is going on at work, I'm about to walk out the door.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry hear about work, those situations always suck.

I did pretty good with my daughter, but one thing I couldn't teach her was patience. :)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry hear about work, those situations always suck.

I did pretty good with my daughter, but one thing I couldn't teach her was patience. :)
I'm okay with waiting for the most part, I just don't want to pay, and then wait lol.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
but one thing I couldn't teach her was patience. :)
Ive got a theory that the lack of a *Why chromosome may result in higher than normal Shopping Anxiety..

*Why as in Why worry about shipping time; I'll gladly wait a week to avoid 10mins in a line at a box store haha