Turning off text display on mini PTZ

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I just recently got the mini PTZ and have been playing with it. Works very well so far.

I see options to turn off display of timestamp, but I don't see any way to turn off display whenever zooming or pan/tilt. I'd like to get clean video all the time, even when zooming.

Anyone know of a way to turn this off? If not on this camera, can anyone suggest a similar camera to this one which can provide fully clean video?

thanks
Ricardo

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Would have to go to Preset 95 to get the camera's built-in on screen display. There you should find the option to disable the position display.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anyone know how to change the position of the camera name and or date in the OSD settings? When both are turned on they overwrite each other. Using BI with Direct to disk and would like to see both name and time stamp on recordings.

TIA Bob

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone know how to change the position of the camera name and or date in the OSD settings? When both are turned on they overwrite each other. Using BI with Direct to disk and would like to see both name and time stamp on recordings.

TIA Bob
image/osd settings in the cam's web ui. just drag the overlay where you want it and click save.
that's for the camera's OSD.

If your also using BI's, you need to adjust those there, click the big 'edit...' button
in the cam's properties/video window.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I must be missing something. Image/Osd only allows me to turn on or off. It will not allow me to drag at all.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
what browser are you using? works for me on Windows/Firefox, just like all the hikvisions I have...

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Weird, connected with Firefox and it worked fine, then went back to Explorer and it also worked...

Oh well, it's working now so thank you.