TW-201 Windows 10 Issues HELP!! lol

Reaction score
I finally took the plunge and updated from XP 32bit to W10 64bit. Was running into memory issues and thought it may be time to upgrade. It's an older Q6600 2.4 ghz that handles what I have well enough. The big change was the Techwell (TW 201-8) capture card so I could continue to use my older analogue cameras. I am having NO success getting video image from any camera on this card. I am leaning towards the driver as windows is installing the driver it deems best and I have not been able to install the driver that comes with it. BI is showing me the 8 inputs but no matter what configuration I use it will only display a blue screen. Need some help, I'm at my wits end and am wondering if this is a system compatibility issue possibly stemming to the age of the system. Hoping some one has some experience with this card. Previously running a PV-149 which worked great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well the problem is resolved. Finally found app to uninstall the driver that windows wanted to use and installed the NTSC 64bit that came with the card and the cameras came right up. Hope anyone else that has this problem can use this example to avoid the headache.