Two bugs in 4.3.0.3

MikeyOnline

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm having a couple UI issues with 4.3.0.3 but I've had them in previous versions as well:

(1) When you click "High Definition" on the motion/trigger page, the zone masks are not properly converted to the HD resolution like you would expect. This results in the masks moving to inappropriate areas. I would expect the existing (low def) mask to be converted to the HD one.

(2) Many times, I double click on a clip in the "Alerts" on the right of the UI and Blue Iris displays the wrong clip. This happens more often if I am trying to view a recent clip like the most recent at the top or the next one down. Many times, it'll bring up the first clip of the day or a random clip instead of the one I clicked on. Closing BI completely and reopening fixes the problem.

If any addition info is needed for troubleshooting (or if I'm doing something wrong), please let me know.

Regards,
Mike

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
"(2) Many times, I double click on a clip in the "Alerts" on the right of the UI and Blue Iris displays the wrong clip. This happens more often if I am trying to view a recent clip like the most recent at the top or the next one down. Many times, it'll bring up the first clip of the day or a random clip instead of the one I clicked on. Closing BI completely and reopening fixes the problem."

I've noticed that too. For me, it doesn't happen in the console UI at all, but only in the Web UI (and bp2008's ui2.htm).
logging out and back in allows them to play correctly. meant to report it to Ken, but didn't get around to it... doh.