Two-Way Audio Camera

delphinus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys,

What is your recommendation for a outdoor two-way audio camera, night footage is also important.

Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This one is decent. Correct MP/sensor ratio. IPC-T5241H-AS-PV It is a Dahua OEM sold by @EMPIRETECANDY . I have 3 of them.

Like any 2.8mm or 3.6mm camera, you have to recognize the DORI distances and try not to IDENTIFY at 50 feet out. But within the circle of IDENTIFY distance for other similar cameras, it is the same.

Keep in mind two-way audio isn't like talking on a cellphone. It is more like walkie talkie. You cannot hear and talk at the same.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

delphinus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It's to be used at my gate to talk with courier and by law I cannot film the exterior so basically will film the sidewalk in front of it from an high of 3.5 mt (11.5ft) and the doorbell will be at about 5mt (16.5 ft) so I would like more than 1080p, an 2K camera will be ideal.

Because I am in the other side of the atlantic is not easy to buy loryta or empiretech they don't show in amanzon.es that I'm using so I will have to go for Dahua. I notice that you guys recommend cameras of series 4xxx and 5xxx so I will search for them, there is no point in invent the wheel and I trust in your judgment.

delphinus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can you purchase from his AliExpress store from where you are?
I can but to avoid problems only buy from wharehouses that ship from CEE space, orders wait at customs 3 and more months if they are chosen for inspection.

Last week before I join the forum I bought this one 47.27US $ 43% de desconto|Hikvision compatível 8mp 5mp colorvu dome hd 4k poe embutido mic cctv segurança proteção câmera de vigilância de vídeo ip|Câmeras de vigilância| - AliExpress the 8MP Color Vu that they had in spanish wharehouse so next week will have the two 2.8mm cameras and will need 4MP and 3.6mm for ID.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

delphinus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, I will have a better look at Andy.

This is with the temporary 1080p 6mm 65º camera I know it's an odd placement but work, has you can see I have a very big cat :)

Attachments