Unable to activate SMART PLAN

redsnake

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I just installed a DAHUA NVR4108-8P-4KS2 together with 4 Dahua IPC-HFW1431S-0280B-S4 (PoE), all good except that I am not able to configure IVS. When I go to NVR-AI-PARAMETERS-SMART PLAN the following error is displayed "No connected channels". I also tried to enable it directly from the camera's config page, but under the EVENT section I have only "Video detection" and "Abnormality" subsections.
I also tried to connect one of the cameras to the router directly, but the "smart plan" or "IVS" options are still not shown. Also tried a couple of resets to factory defaults both for the NVR and Cameras.

The firmware seems to be the latest one, therefore I am a bit out of ideas what else to try...

Am I missing something?
Thank you in advance!

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I just installed a DAHUA NVR4108-8P-4KS2 together with 4 Dahua IPC-HFW1431S-0280B-S4 (PoE), all good except that I am not able to configure IVS. When I go to NVR-AI-PARAMETERS-SMART PLAN the following error is displayed "No connected channels". I also tried to enable it directly from the camera's config page, but under the EVENT section I have only "Video detection" and "Abnormality" subsections.
I also tried to connect one of the cameras to the router directly, but the "smart plan" or "IVS" options are still not shown. Also tried a couple of resets to factory defaults both for the NVR and Cameras.

The firmware seems to be the latest one, therefore I am a bit out of ideas what else to try...

Am I missing something?
Thank you in advance!
Hi Redsnake, did you get to solve it?
I just bought a 16CH (NVR1116HS-EI) and I'm facing the same issue. I don't get to active SMART PLAN nor select any channel on its dropdown list. Did you get to active it?
Actually I don't know if it will make any difference, the Face detection works (just 1 channel) or IVS, nut you need to to use one or other, both aren't supported. :0( Thanks.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I dont think those cameras have IVS and the NVR only does IVS by camera, not by itself, so I would guess it sensing that and not allowing you to choose it

sn37

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have the same issue with IPC-HFW4431E-S (it supports IVS and Face Detection) on DHI-NVR4208-8P-I
now The "Event" Menu has just 2 subsections: Video Detection and Abnormality.
other subsections like IVS or Face detection have been lost.
I want to my NVR detect Faces with (AI by Camera)
is there any way to get them back?

Best Regards