Unable to draw rule for intrusion/trip wire for IVS

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody might be of some help.

Bought a PTZ dahua camera. Tiring to set up the IVS triggers.
I'm unable to draw any draw any rule lines for triggering intrusion, or trip wires.
Searching the post, it seem like a browser issue. I've tried IE explore, but it allway reverts me back to the chrome browser. No luck with fire fox.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody might be of some help.

Bought a PTZ dahua camera. Tiring to set up the IVS triggers.
I'm unable to draw any draw any rule lines for triggering intrusion, or trip wires.
Searching the post, it seem like a browser issue. I've tried IE explore, but it allway reverts me back to the chrome browser. No luck with fire fox.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Firstly, if you are finding the browser changing from IE, then you must set it as your default browser. Once that's out of the equation you can move forward.

Cheers, Steve

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thank, but still having problems. Browser still goes back to Google plug in. Unable to set gates and trip wire guidelines

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you only have Camera? No NVR?

What you could try: install SmartPSS, and let it search for your camera. It can also do the tripwire drawing.

That should work!
CC

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
have the image up on SmartPSS, but clicking IVS rules, nothing happens. BTW, have 29 cameras. Run Blue irisis, and config camera's with google. Tried other camera, I can draw tripwire's and intrusion boxes, but not this camera

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Do you mean that you are using chrome with ie-tab extension ?

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you try a factory-reset and/or reload the fw ?

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Really weird. I'm trying to set up the guidelines for intrusion and tripwire with NACL web plug in. Only will connect with the Chrome browser. Been working on the most of the morning. It just will not allow me to "use the mouse to set guides. I can do it on my other cameras, but just not this one. Now the auto tracking working really weird. will start to tract, but then freeze up.
Tried a factory reset, but could not find the button. Camera in question:
SD52C225U-HNI

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
iirc, using H.265 or smart compress (?) disables IVS.
I too had an episode where I couldn't do anything re: drawing IVS rules. It turned out I had enabled a reasonable-sounding feature. The sketch user's manual was little help. Legendary member @nayr identified the incompatible settings I had put in place. That solved it!

Good luck!