Unable to see the stream

skal

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just got a DS-2CD2335-I camera and I'm starting to poke with it.

After the first configurations, I can now accest to the camera, but I cannot see the streem.
I've installed the WebComponents part, but I cannot see anything. All I get is like a missing file image.
I've tryed with Chrome, Firefox and IE but not way to get the video.

Did I missed something. I'm sorry if it is a dumb question, but I've just started.

Thank you

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi all,

After the first configurations, I can now accest to the camera, but I cannot see the streem.
I've installed the WebComponents part, but I cannot see anything. All I get is like a missing file image.

Did I missed something. I'm sorry if it is a dumb question, but I've just started.

Thank you
I use firefox and make sure you are allowing the webcomponents to access the web you should see a pop up box in the top corner that says "allow" its a start. Also useing SADP (download it) you can link directly from it to make sure your useing correct IP.

Last edited by a moderator:

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you
Download and install "ONVIF Device Manager" , you must can see there stream.

skal

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I've tried and with tinycam app I can see sometimes, but it also has some problems.
Not always the stream is visible...
What it could be?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk