Unable to view camera remotely

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I am not sure. The guy did my configuration no longer in morocco. How can I find out if I am using blue iris
Thanking you very much for your time
What are you using as nvr

Naima

n3wb
Reaction score
This is my screenshot from hikvision
1572093616073.png

When I logging to my router Tenda >>>> advance setting I do not see port forwarding
1572093775809.png

Naima

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok I will get Asus router with open vpn. Please provide with any documentation that will help configure my camera hikvision with new router. With this new router I will be able to remotely view my camera on any phone device.
Once back to Toronto I will print the documentation and get familiar with the setup , I will be back to morocco and I will try to do the setup myself with your help.
Do you mind after reading the documentation and if I have a question I will contact you. Thank you so much for your advise and your time. Have a great weekend.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok I will get Asus router with open vpn. Please provide with any documentation that will help configure my camera hikvision with new router. With this new router I will be able to remotely view my camera on any phone device.
Once back to Toronto I will print the documentation and get familiar with the setup , I will be back to morocco and I will try to do the setup myself with your help.
Do you mind after reading the documentation and if I have a question I will contact you. Thank you so much for your advise and your time. Have a great weekend.
Personally I prefer using blue iris software on a pc as my nvr, opposed to a traditional nvr. Access blue iris remotely using openvpn to connect to your lan

I will try to help
Get a refurbed pc on ebay and buy blue iris software. Do some reading on here about it.. You only have 1 camera? You can probably get an i3 2nd gen refurbished pc for like 35 bucks on ebay

Study this

Naima

n3wb
Reaction score
Personally I prefer using blue iris software on a pc as my nvr, opposed to a traditional nvr. Access blue iris remotely using openvpn to connect to your lan

I will try to help
Get a refurbed pc on ebay and buy blue iris software. Do some reading on here about it.. You only have 1 camera? You can probably get an i3 2nd gen refurbished pc for like 35 bucks on ebay
I have my own pc. Also I have a camera configured on Sony TV.
If I turned on TV and see the camera locally
With blue iris software and new router will be able to view the camera remotely.
I promise I am willing to learn and do my own configuration with your help.

Naima

n3wb
Reaction score
I have my own pc. Also I have a camera configured on Sony TV.
If I turned on TV and see the camera locally
With blue iris software and new router will be able to view the camera remotely.
I promise I am willing to learn and do my own configuration with your help.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score