Unexpected data base error....

Burner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello... receiving "Unexpected data base error" when trying to view Store/cameras. Had a similar problem over the wkend.

Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Need more info - What is the VMS you are using, if any?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the OP might be referring to the forums. I’ve run into that error a few times over the past couple of weeks when trying to read new posts.

Burner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When I'm logged in I get the error msg but when I'm logged out, no problem. I can view the "Store/Cameras" from the home page menu.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was actually working on the store at that time, there were issues all weekend.

Can you please tell me if they are resolved for you?

Thanks,
Mike

Burner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was actually working on the store at that time, there were issues all weekend.

Can you please tell me if they are resolved for you?

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's still an issue for me when I sign in and then select the "store" menu.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Clear browser history/ cache perhaps it will resolve. I think I saw that breifly at one point this weekend. But I was fiddle fucking around with my ISP and router, So i presumed it was self inflicted.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's still an issue for me when I sign in and then select the "store" menu.
Try this \/ and please let me know if that works.

Clear browser history/ cache perhaps it will resolve. I think I saw that breifly at one point this weekend. But I was fiddle fucking around with my ISP and router, So i presumed it was self inflicted.