Uniview IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28

byee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Uniview IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28? Does Blue Iris support them?

It’s a variable focal length camera from 2.7-13.5mm. Sells in Canada for $280CDN.

I currently have a combination of both LTS and HIKVISION cameras for my security system. The Uniview has a great price point for this zoom camera.

Here’s the product Information

The IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28 from Uniview is an IP network dome camera that captures high definition footage using a 1/2.7" 5.0-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor and a 2.7~13.5mm varifocal motorized lens. Ultra 265 video compression lets this camera to capture the maximum amount of footage without sacrificing image quality. Its IP67 and IK10 rated exterior mean it’s well suited for use outdoors or in areas where it could be exposed to the potential risk of vandalism or water damage.

With its Starlight Illumination function, the camera means it has a minimum illumination up to 0.002 Lux. During the day, the camera will record in full-colour HD and upon detecting low lighting, it’ll switch over to black and white using the IR-cut filter with auto switch. While in this mode, it can detect objects in pitch black up to 30 meters away using infrared.

The camera can draw power using either a 12V DC power supply or by using Power over Ethernet PoE. It’s also ONVIF compliant meaning the camera can be used with NVR’s from other brands that are also ONVIF conformant.
Uniview IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28 IP Network Dome Camera Features:

1/2.7" 5.0-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor
2.7~13.5mm,AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens
Ultra 265, H.265 video compression
IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)
30M (98FT) IR range
2D/3D DNR
120dB WDR
ONVIF compliant
12V DC or PoE
Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
Dimensions: 148 x 111.3 mm (5.8” x 4.4”)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Uniview IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28? Does Blue Iris support them?

It’s a variable focal length camera from 2.7-13.5mm. Sells in Canada for $280CDN.

I currently have a combination of both LTS and HIKVISION cameras for my security system. The Uniview has a great price point for this zoom camera.

Here’s the product Information

The IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28 from Uniview is an IP network dome camera that captures high definition footage using a 1/2.7" 5.0-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor and a 2.7~13.5mm varifocal motorized lens. Ultra 265 video compression lets this camera to capture the maximum amount of footage without sacrificing image quality. Its IP67 and IK10 rated exterior mean it’s well suited for use outdoors or in areas where it could be exposed to the potential risk of vandalism or water damage.

With its Starlight Illumination function, the camera means it has a minimum illumination up to 0.002 Lux. During the day, the camera will record in full-colour HD and upon detecting low lighting, it’ll switch over to black and white using the IR-cut filter with auto switch. While in this mode, it can detect objects in pitch black up to 30 meters away using infrared.

The camera can draw power using either a 12V DC power supply or by using Power over Ethernet PoE. It’s also ONVIF compliant meaning the camera can be used with NVR’s from other brands that are also ONVIF conformant.
Uniview IPC3235ER3-DUVZ28 IP Network Dome Camera Features:

1/2.7" 5.0-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor
2.7~13.5mm,AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens
Ultra 265, H.265 video compression
IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)
30M (98FT) IR range
2D/3D DNR
120dB WDR
ONVIF compliant
12V DC or PoE
Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
Dimensions: 148 x 111.3 mm (5.8” x 4.4”)
I will work in blue iris. You will have issues with ir reflections with the dome.

dashmer

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 4 Uniview IPC3615ER3-ADUPF28 starlight cameras and I am very happy with them both day and night. I use them with a Uniview NVR, but agree they should work with Blue Iris.

I notice that you are in BC. I get a fair number of promotional emails from Jetview Electronics in Vancouver and their prices seem good on Hik product. They are also a Uniview dealer but dont seem to offer promotions on them. You are probably already aware of this, but thought I would mention it anyway. Good luck.