Uniview NVR camera sort order issue

tgayne251

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello new to Forum, hit a road block on how to fix the camera sort order in one my Uniview 32 channel w/out internal POE . Cameras are scattered in various orders all over the 32 channel grid as opposed to being in a single orsee which I have 24 Cams on this unit.. work with 25+ of these NVRs daily, 500+ cams and never had this issue !

any thoughts on how to re-sort or organize these beside a full default would be much appreciated !

copex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
probably easier if you read the manual :) i would normally add the cameras in the order required, you could edit the camera's IPs by logging in to each camera :)

from the user manual

Each preview window (window for short) links to a camera. Bydefault, window 1 links to camera D1, window 2 links to camera D2, and so on.You may want to change the link to display live video from a camera in another specified window. The following example describes how to link window 1 to cameraD2 and link window 2 to camera D1.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not know about that NVR, but many allow you to just left click hold the mouse and drag the camera to the area you want on the screen to reorder them.

tgayne251

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you both , lll look at the linking and read the manual again as suggested, and you can reorder on screen however it only last for that session logged in , once logged out it reverts back and the EZview cams on the app are all out of wack as well

thank you again