Unusual Pet Being Walked By The House

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw this pony being walked about a year ago and talked to the girl at that time. Believe it or not this pony is for her mother and was recommended by a doctor for therapeutic purposes. This is all residential homes for miles around and they keep it in the back yard. These back yards are not all that big.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. I'm sorry that the woman needs therapy but I'm also sad for the pony....it deserves more real estate than a tiny backyard. It would also probably like some companionship other than a human. I hope it gets walked often as they are doing. It appears to have shoes for pavement...I'm not a equine expert.

I don't know this to be true, but I've heard that over the last few years (and especially in CA) that you can claim the need for "emotional support" and take all sorts of animals and critters with you into places (like airplanes) where before only seeing eye dogs were allowed.

If so, that's probably how a waiver was secured to allow livestock or a grazing animal remain in her backyard in Cypress, CA where it's a residential zone, most likely.

Lord help us..... :facepalm:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Minor correction but the house where the pony is at is actually in Garden Grove. My backyard fence is the city boundary line. But you are correct in how they got the wavier.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good grief!
We have pet Peking Ducks, I think I will take the biggest male on my next flight. Everyone on board will enjoy the mess he leaves, and the loud squawking he's capable of. ;)

20170523_175006.jpg

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn't see either one of those people carrying a shovel or garbage bag.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The only people I personally know who play the emotional support animal card with the airlines are entitled republicans from texas.

Last edited:

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
5 months ago, I saw this pony while in downtown Kenmare, Ireland.
Nobody, including people passing by, paid the horse any heed.
P1010562.JPG

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
She is a unicorn. The horn is simply hidden/blocked by the guy wearing the "Kerry County Hunt Club jacket" . Look closely, the pic does show the base of the unicorn's horn.

This unicorn I spotted in Ireland. With decades-long-standing local tales of fairies, leprechauns, and religious apparitions, who's to question?